Assign Security Access In HFM Doesn't Work Properly After Applying PSU 220.127.116.11.103
(Doc ID 2105663.1)
Last updated on MARCH 08, 2019
Applies to:Hyperion Financial Management - Version 18.104.22.168.103 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
After applying HFM 22.214.171.124.103 patch, the "Assign Access Control" module in HSS does not work properly.
The steps to reproduce are :
1. Choose a group and a user for testing.
2. Assign the Default HFM role to both the user and the group (so that they can be seen in the next step).
3. Choose an HFM application (not the sample ones) and right-click within the Application Group they belong to in Shared Services, then select Assign Access Control.
4. Filter so that you see only the user and group relevant to this process, along with a few security classes.
5. Modify the access for any security class for the user, save and refresh.
6. The modified access has been automatically transferred to the group, which is incorrect.
HFM 126.96.36.199.103 PSU has been applied.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document