OBIEE 11g - New Application Role Does Not Appear In The Repository
Last updated on JULY 17, 2017
Applies to:Business Intelligence Server Enterprise Edition - Version 220.127.116.11.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
With 18.104.22.168.x and above versions of Oracle Business Intelligence Enterprise Edition (OBIEE), below scenario is noticed:
- Create an Application Role in Enterprise Manager
- Open the repository (RPD) using the Oracle Business Intelligence Administration (OBI Admin) tool in online mode
- Click on Manage -> Identity -> Application Roles tab
- Notice that the newly created application role is not available in the list
- the default Application Roles (For example- BI Administrator Role, BI Author Role, BI Consumer Role) are only available.
The new role that is created is not synchronized with the list of roles available in the repository when accessed using OBI Admin tool.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms