OBIEE 11g - Smart View Issue With Graphs Built from Pivot Tables in OBI Analytics
Last updated on JULY 17, 2017
Applies to:Business Intelligence Suite Enterprise Edition - Version 18.104.22.168.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When using Smart View application to access graphs created in Oracle Business Intelligence Enterprise Edition (OBIEE) Analytics , the below scenario is observed:
- Create an analysis/dashboard with a pivot table embedded in it
- Add a graph of the pivot table results by selecting 'Graph pivot results'
- Connect to OBI Analytics using smart view application
- Access this analysis/dashboard
- Notice that the pivot graph is imported as a pivot table instead of a graph
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms