Last updated on JUNE 06, 2016
Applies to:Hyperion Financial Close Management - Version 18.104.22.168.101 to 22.214.171.124.101 [Release 11.1]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
In Account Reconciliation Manager's View->Reconciliation List, you have created a filter list by Account ID. The filter displays a list of Account ID that matches filter.
You then open one of the Account ID. You click on Adjustments to Source System (0) tab. Next, you click on Reconciliations tab but nothing happens. You click on Reconciliations tab the second time but the previous filter results are gone. If you expand Account ID, you will notice that both Operand and Value fields are blank (without any value).
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. In Workspace, select Navigate->Financial Close Management->Account Reconciliation Manager.
2. From the menu bar, select View->Reconciliation List.
3. In Reconciliations tab, go to the right and expand Account ID (Basic tab)
4. The Operand field will display default “Contains” value. Leave it as is.
5. In the value field, enter “111”, for example. This should trim the number of Recons to only with “111” in the Account ID.
6. Double click on Account ID “01-1110”, for example.
7. Next, click on the Adjustments to Source System (0) tab.
8. Now click on Reconciliations tab the first time. You will notice that nothing happens.
9. Click on Reconciliations tab second time.
10. The previous results are gone (based on Account ID filter “111”). If you expand Account ID, you will notice that both Operand and Value fields are blank.
You recently applied Patch 21357574 (PATCH SET UPDATE: HYPERION FINANCIAL CLOSE MANAGEMENT 126.96.36.199.101).
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms