Export links are automatically removed from the Secondary Report when disabled in Primary Report or Dashboard
(Doc ID 2114603.1)
Last updated on AUGUST 06, 2018
Applies to:Oracle Business Intelligence Enterprise Edition - Version N/A and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
1. Create Secondary report with an attribute and save it in catalog.
2. Create Primary report with a measure. Create an action link on this measure to point to the secondary report (navigate to BI Content)
3. In the primary report - Create a Performance tile view in Compound layout.
4. Save the primary report report and put it in a dashboard.
5. Click on the performance tile and the action link.
6. OBIEE takes user to secondary report and displays report. This report does not have export links.
- If the export links are removed from the primary report, the export links are automatically removed from the secondary report. It does not make
sense/look good to enable export link for Primary report as it is a performance tile. If enabled, then the secondary report has export link.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document