OBIA 11g: Learning Management Event Enrollment Status Not Updating
Last updated on MAY 01, 2018
Applies to:Business Intelligence Applications Consumer - Version 220.127.116.11.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On Oracle Business Intelligence Applications (OBIA), 18.104.22.168.2,
The following problem was observed with OOTB interface SIL_LearningEnrollmentAccumulatedSnapshotFact.W_LM_ENROLLMENT_ACC_SNP_F
- This interface loads records from the Learning fact staging table to equivalent Fact table.
- Within this Interface, there appears to be a possible mapping fault whereby the CHANGED_ON_DATE in the Target table is mapped to the CREATED_ON_DATE field from the staging table.
- Learning records in the OBIA warehouse are not updating when the equivalent records in the EBS application are updated - for instance, to “Attended” once the learning event has been completed.
- The table on EBS where enrolment status code IS updated is OTA_DELEGATE_BOOKINGS.
- The fact table in the BI warehouse where the equivalent enrollment status wid is NOT updated is W_LM_ENROLLMENT_ACC_SNP_F.
- In the warehouse staging table (W_LM_ENROLLMENT_ACC_SNP_FS), is was observed that the updated records with the correct enrollment status codes have been successfully picked up from EBS
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms