OBIA 11g: Learning Management Event Enrollment Status Not Updating
(Doc ID 2115965.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 17, 2019
Applies to:Business Intelligence Applications Consumer - Version 220.127.116.11.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On Oracle Business Intelligence Applications (OBIA), 18.104.22.168.2,
The following problem was observed with OOTB interface SIL_LearningEnrollmentAccumulatedSnapshotFact.W_LM_ENROLLMENT_ACC_SNP_F
- This interface loads records from the Learning fact staging table to equivalent Fact table.
- Within this Interface, there appears to be a possible mapping fault whereby the CHANGED_ON_DATE in the Target table is mapped to the CREATED_ON_DATE field from the staging table.
- Learning records in the OBIA warehouse are not updating when the equivalent records in the EBS application are updated - for instance, to “Attended” once the learning event has been completed.
- The table on EBS where enrolment status code IS updated is OTA_DELEGATE_BOOKINGS.
- The fact table in the BI warehouse where the equivalent enrollment status wid is NOT updated is W_LM_ENROLLMENT_ACC_SNP_F.
- In the warehouse staging table (W_LM_ENROLLMENT_ACC_SNP_FS), is was observed that the updated records with the correct enrollment status codes have been successfully picked up from EBS
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document