Last updated on MAY 03, 2016
Applies to:Business Intelligence Server Enterprise Edition - Version 220.127.116.11.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On 18.104.22.168.0 version of Oracle Business Intelligence Enterprise Edition (OBIEE) , the below scenario is noticed:
- Create a new Analysis and include a measure Column in the analysis.
- For example, A - Sample Sales > Facts > Base Facts > 1- Revenue
- On the Column, select Edit Formula
- In the Column Formula section, ensure that the default formula / column ("Base Facts"."1- Revenue") is selected / high-lighted, and click the [Filter] button.
- In the Insert Filter dialog box, replace the selection with the statement as given below:
- Double click a field from the left tree to add a column filter expression to filter_expressions.
- Add a column filter expression.
- For example, navigate to and double-click on Time > T05 Per Name Year and add the filter "is equal to / is in" 2007.
-It is expected that the Column Formula section would show the following:-
-That is, the FILTER expression is not overwriting the original measure Column, and the "expr" place-holder is not replaced by the original measure column.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms