Last updated on JULY 17, 2017
Applies to:Business Intelligence Applications Consumer - Version 126.96.36.199.1 to 188.8.131.52.1 [Release 11g]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On 184.108.40.206.1 version of Oracle Business Intelligence Applications (OBIA)- DataWarehouse, below is the scenario noticed:
- Login to BIACM using URL http://machinename:port/biacm
- Navigate to "Manage Warehouse Domains" under "Tasks" on left hand side on BIACM Home Page.
- Select the "Offering" for the"Warehouse Domains" , to which the "Warehouse Members" need to be added
- In 'Manage Warehouse Domains' page, select an extensible domain without domain members
- 'Add(+)' a new "Warehouse Member"
- For example for Offering=Oracle Financial Analytics select Warehouse Domain=Group Account and then under "Warehouse Member" select Add(+) button to add a new Warehouse Member.
- This pops up the "New Data Entry Dialogue" window which enabled to "Add Target Domain Member".
- Once added click "OK", and which will return back to "Manage Warehouse Domains" page with new "Warehouse Domain" being visible in top of the row under "Warehouse Domains".
- Notice that the 'Save' button in tool bar is not enabled (greyed out), and hence, the new warehouse member is not saved.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms