Unable to Save New Warehouse Domain Members (OBIA)
(Doc ID 2122746.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 17, 2019
Applies to:Business Intelligence Applications Consumer - Version 184.108.40.206.1 to 220.127.116.11.1 [Release 11g]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On 18.104.22.168.1 version of Oracle Business Intelligence Applications (OBIA)- DataWarehouse, below is the scenario noticed:
- Login to BIACM using URL http://machinename:port/biacm
- Navigate to "Manage Warehouse Domains" under "Tasks" on left hand side on BIACM Home Page.
- Select the "Offering" for the"Warehouse Domains" , to which the "Warehouse Members" need to be added
- In 'Manage Warehouse Domains' page, select an extensible domain without domain members
- 'Add(+)' a new "Warehouse Member"
- For example for Offering=Oracle Financial Analytics select Warehouse Domain=Group Account and then under "Warehouse Member" select Add(+) button to add a new Warehouse Member.
- This pops up the "New Data Entry Dialogue" window which enabled to "Add Target Domain Member".
- Once added click "OK", and which will return back to "Manage Warehouse Domains" page with new "Warehouse Domain" being visible in top of the row under "Warehouse Domains".
- Notice that the 'Save' button in tool bar is not enabled (greyed out), and hence, the new warehouse member is not saved.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document