OBIEE 11g: How To Remove The MHTML and Data Export Links in OBIEE
Last updated on JUNE 05, 2016
Applies to:Business Intelligence Suite Enterprise Edition - Version 22.214.171.124.0 to 126.96.36.199.160419 [Release 11g]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
This document describes an undocumented method to hide or remove the MHTML and Data Export Links for an analysis in OBIEE 11g.
- This is an undocumented customization which is out of the scope of the current product documentation.
- Any issues related to this may have to be reproduced with a default/un-customized installation.
- It is better to comment out the original code versus removing it. <!-- in between these tags are not processed -->
- Patching may or may not overwrite your changes, please make appropriate backups.
- Please make the appropriate backups before editing and be careful when editing the files.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms