Account Reconciliation Manager's (ARM) Reconciliation List Filter Is Not Retained After Applying Financial Close Manager (FCM) Patch Set Update 18.104.22.168.101
Last updated on JUNE 01, 2016
Applies to:Hyperion Financial Close Management - Version 22.214.171.124.101 to 126.96.36.199.101 [Release 11.1]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
You are filtering the reconciliation list by Account ID (you must be filtering both Company and Account). You open one of the recons in the filtered list and click on one of its transaction tabs. You then click on the recon list view again. It will take 2 tries. In the recon list view, the filtering will still show as applied (clear filter icon is enabled), but Company and Account ID no longer appear in the filter. No recons are shown. It is as though the values of the filter are no longer available. You must clear all filtering to return to the default view.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. In ARM, on the Reconciliations tab, go to the right and expand Account ID (Basic tab).
2. The operand will display default “Contains” -- leave this as is.
3. In the value field, enter “111”, for example. This should trim the number of Recons to only those with “111” in the Account ID.
4. Double click on an Account ID (e.g., “01-1110”).
5. Click on the Adjustments to Source System (0) tab.
6. Click on the Reconciliations tab. You will notice that nothing happens.
7. Click on the Reconciliations tab a second time.
8. The previous results are gone (based on Account ID filter “111”). If you expand Account ID, you will notice that the “Operand” field is blank as well as Value field.
You recently upgraded to Patch 21357574 (PATCH SET UPDATE: HYPERION FINANCIAL CLOSE MANAGEMENT 188.8.131.52.101)
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms