A User with Status Of "Unavailable" Is Still Able To Select Submit Option And Submit Task Successfully
Last updated on SEPTEMBER 15, 2016
Applies to:Hyperion Financial Close Management - Version 126.96.36.199.101 to 188.8.131.52.103 [Release 11.1]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
A user's status has been set to "unavailable" in Close Manager. However, this user is able to right mouse click on any task and select "Submit" from the pop-up menu.
Steps to reproduce the issue:
1. In Close Manager, set a user's status to "Unavailable"
a. Navigate->Applications->Financial Close Management->Close Manager
c. Select a user
d. Click on Edit (Pencil icon) or click on Actions->Edit.
e. Change default value for Status from "Available" to "Unavailable".
f. Click OK button.
2. Login to Workspace as the user.
3. Navigate->Applications->Financial Close Management->Close Manager
4. Select Task List (left pane)
5. Right mouse click on any task.
6. Notice that Submit option is available (not grayed out).
7. Clicking on Submit will execute task successfully.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms