Last updated on SEPTEMBER 15, 2016
Applies to:Hyperion Financial Close Management - Version 184.108.40.206.101 to 220.127.116.11.103 [Release 11.1]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
A user's status has been set to "unavailable" in Close Manager. However, this user is able to right mouse click on any task and select "Submit" from the pop-up menu.
Steps to reproduce the issue:
1. In Close Manager, set a user's status to "Unavailable"
a. Navigate->Applications->Financial Close Management->Close Manager
c. Select a user
d. Click on Edit (Pencil icon) or click on Actions->Edit.
e. Change default value for Status from "Available" to "Unavailable".
f. Click OK button.
2. Login to Workspace as the user.
3. Navigate->Applications->Financial Close Management->Close Manager
4. Select Task List (left pane)
5. Right mouse click on any task.
6. Notice that Submit option is available (not grayed out).
7. Clicking on Submit will execute task successfully.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms