Last updated on AUGUST 18, 2017
Applies to:Business Intelligence Applications Consumer - Version 22.214.171.124.1 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On Oracle Business Intelligence Application 126.96.36.199.1
- Implementing OBIA 188.8.131.52.1 HR Analytics with PeopleSoft 9.0 HCM Instance as source.
- As part of the data load observed that there are 4 Domain codes - PAY_GRADE_TYPE, JOB_FAMILY, LEGISLATION and JOB_FUNCTION, where there is no mapping defined for the Column SRC_LANGUAGE_CODE of target table W_DOMAIN_MEMBER_GS.
- For all the other domain codes, there is value getting populated for this column.
- Ex: - JOB_LEVEL is one such domain code.
- The issue is that because no value is getting populated in the column SRC_LANGUAGE_CODE, it is getting defaulted to '__NOT_APPLICABLE__' when the mapping is populating into table "W_DOMAIN_MEMBER_G_TL" causing an "ORA-12899: value too large for column "DSITA3_DW"."F$_3676750_1"."SRC_LANGUAGE_CODE" (actual: 18, maximum: 4)".
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms