OBIEE11g: Background Color is Not Working After Upgrade 188.8.131.52 to 184.108.40.206
Last updated on DECEMBER 26, 2016
Applies to:Business Intelligence Server Enterprise Edition - Version 220.127.116.11.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
The background color of some reports is Not working after upgrade OBIEE instance 18.104.22.168 to 22.214.171.124.
The reproducible condition of the issue is as following:
- On criteria tab, column properties -> Style tab where it is set to GREEN.
- On criteria tab, Conditional Format where it is set to RED (for 2008 only).
- In the table view, on the column, "More Options" -> "Format Values" where it is set to BLUE.
- The issue cells which data Format is set to custom.e.g ##,###,##0;-##,###,##0;-
- The issue of screen shot:
- It should be worked as following:
After upgrade BIEE instance from 126.96.36.199 to 188.8.131.52
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms