OBIA: 126.96.36.199.1:Long Running Session CUSTOM_SILOS_SIL_GLOTHERFACT
(Doc ID 2148847.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 18, 2019
Applies to:Business Intelligence Applications Consumer - Version 188.8.131.52.1 to 184.108.40.206.1 [Release 11g]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On Oracle Business Intelligence Applications v220.127.116.11.1 (OBIA)
Performance issue with data load
- Source Database: Fusion Applications 11.1.8
- Source and target databases are both Oracle Database 12c Enterprise Edition Release 18.104.22.168.0 - 64bit Production
- Configured the module Financials with functional areas GL and SLA
- During data load the duration of executing the session CUSTOM_SILOS_SIL_GLOTHERFACT is heavily increasing.
- Currently this session takes 2.5 hours to load 4,453,574 records (the complete load plan takes 4 hours including this task).
- The interface had some customization
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document