OBIA: 184.108.40.206.1:Long Running Session CUSTOM_SILOS_SIL_GLOTHERFACT
(Doc ID 2148847.1)
Last updated on OCTOBER 22, 2018
Applies to:Business Intelligence Applications Consumer - Version 220.127.116.11.1 to 18.104.22.168.1 [Release 11g]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On Oracle Business Intelligence Applications v22.214.171.124.1 (OBIA)
Performance issue with data load
- Source Database: Fusion Applications 11.1.8
- Source and target databases are both Oracle Database 12c Enterprise Edition Release 126.96.36.199.0 - 64bit Production
- Configured the module Financials with functional areas GL and SLA
- During data load the duration of executing the session CUSTOM_SILOS_SIL_GLOTHERFACT is heavily increasing.
- Currently this session takes 2.5 hours to load 4,453,574 records (the complete load plan takes 4 hours including this task).
- The interface had some customization
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document