OBIA: 22.214.171.124.1:Long Running Session CUSTOM_SILOS_SIL_GLOTHERFACT
Last updated on AUGUST 08, 2017
Applies to:Business Intelligence Applications Consumer - Version 126.96.36.199.1 to 188.8.131.52.1 [Release 11g]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On Oracle Business Intelligence Applications v184.108.40.206.1 (OBIA)
Performance issue with data load
- Source Database: Fusion Applications 11.1.8
- Source and target databases are both Oracle Database 12c Enterprise Edition Release 220.127.116.11.0 - 64bit Production
- Configured the module Financials with functional areas GL and SLA
- During data load the duration of executing the session CUSTOM_SILOS_SIL_GLOTHERFACT is heavily increasing.
- Currently this session takes 2.5 hours to load 4,453,574 records (the complete load plan takes 4 hours including this task).
- The interface had some customization
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms