Last updated on AUGUST 18, 2017
Applies to:Business Intelligence Applications Consumer - Version 220.127.116.11.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : Oracle Business Intelligence Application
- Following Configuring High Availability for Oracle Business Intelligence Applications Version 18.104.22.168.1 & 22.214.171.124.2 (Doc ID 1679319.1)
- Setting up OBIA 126.96.36.199.2 for two node.
- As per this doc, it is mentioned that Oracle Database installation mandatorily has to be installed for RAC type.
Don't need high availability for Database tier.
- Is it necessary to have RAC type ?
- Is this a mandatory to install RAC type ?
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms