OBIA: 188.8.131.52.2: Two Node Setup - Database Install Type
(Doc ID 2148944.1)
Last updated on DECEMBER 18, 2019
Applies to:Business Intelligence Applications Consumer - Version 184.108.40.206.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : Oracle Business Intelligence Application
- Following Configuring High Availability for Oracle Business Intelligence Applications Version 220.127.116.11.1 & 18.104.22.168.2 (Doc ID 1679319.1)
- Setting up OBIA 22.214.171.124.2 for two node.
- As per this doc, it is mentioned that Oracle Database installation mandatorily has to be installed for RAC type.
Don't need high availability for Database tier.
- Is it necessary to have RAC type ?
- Is this a mandatory to install RAC type ?
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document