Last updated on JUNE 24, 2016
Applies to:Business Intelligence Server Enterprise Edition - Version 188.8.131.52.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On 12.2.1.x versions of Oracle Business Intelligence Enterprise Edition (OBIEE) Analytics, on configuring with Mapviewer, the below scenario is noticed:
- On attempting to view Google maps, it shows blank page.
- The layers with background maps cannot be merged for a customized map
- The status of the below HTTP request fails with reply status as (blocked:csp) -
-This issue is not observed when viewing the Google map from the Mapviewer application.
-The issue is not noticed on 11g versions of OBIEE.
-Steps to reproduce:
1. Log into analytics application.
2. Go to Administration > Manage Map Data > Background maps > select GOOGLE_MAP
3. Enable Network tracing in the (Chrome) browser by going to More Tools > Developer Tools > Network
4. Click on Edit Background Maps.
5. Notice that the URL is blocked with status - (blocked:csp)
Upgraded OBIEE to 12C
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms