OBIEE 11g - Line width setting in [style and conditional formatting] can't be reflected for the first time
Last updated on MAY 14, 2018
Applies to:Business Intelligence Server Enterprise Edition - Version 188.8.131.52.150714 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Line width setting in [style and conditional formatting] can't be reflected for the first time when you create line graph, edit graph properties and set Line graph's Width from Graph properties > Style > Style and Conditional Formatting.
This can be reproduced in OBIEE 12c as well.
Steps to reproduce the issue:
1. Add "Time"."Per Name Year", "Products"."Product", "Base Facts"."Revenue" columns to Criteria tab, and set filter Product is equal to / is in V5x Flip Phone; CompCell RX3; Touch-Screen T5; KeyMax S-Phone; SoundX Nano 4Gb; MicroPod 60Gb Edit Filter.
2. In Results tab, delete the original Table View, and add Pivot Table view, Line Graph view.
3. Edit Graph View.
4. Edit graph properties, and Set Line graph's Width from Graph properties > Style > Style and Conditional Formatting.
5. Add 6 positions from [Add new position], and set all the Width to 1px.
6. Click OK button and found only one line of V5x Flip Phone became thinner.
7. Click Edit graph properties button again, and confirm the setting in [Style and Conditional Formatting], you found the Width is different from the setting at Step 5.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms