OBIEE 12c: Manually Created RCU Does Not Include BIPLATFORM Schema
(Doc ID 2150654.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 14, 2017
Applies to:Business Intelligence Suite Enterprise Edition - Version 126.96.36.199.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Not able to create OBIEE schemas. They are not available in the list, while creating schemas manually, using rcu.bat.
Download software from
1. Installed java 1.8.0_91 in C:\java folder
2. Create C:\ Java\jre1.8.0_91 and C:\Java\jdk1.8.0_91
3. Unzip WLS and OBIEE under C:\stage folder
4. Run the following command from command prompt to point out java path.
C:\stage>Java\jdk1.8.0_91\bin\java.exe -jar fmw_188.8.131.52.0_infrastructure.jar
5. Install WLS with out any issues.
6. Now, run rcu.bat from C:\Oracle\middleware\oracle_common\bin folder.
Not able to see the BIPLATFORM schema to select all shemas needed to install OBIEE.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document