OBIA:220.127.116.11: The COGS Showing Wrong Value In Profilt & Loss -quarterly Report In P&L Subject Area Profitability
(Doc ID 2151944.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 18, 2019
Applies to:Business Intelligence Applications Consumer - Version 18.104.22.168 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : Oracle Business Intelligence Applications 22.214.171.124
In Financial Analytics
- The COGS showing wrong value in profit & loss -quarterly report in P&L subject area of Profitability dashboard.
- As per the config file, mapped the COA natural accounts in the file file_group_acct_codes_ora.csv.
- Based on the grouping the OBIA will show values.
- Whereas looking to filter again with respect to the cost center (another segment of COA) to retrieve COGS.
- As there is no provision to define cost center in the BI config files (file_group_acct_codes_ora.csv),
- what is the best possible way to get the COGS by filtering natural accounts with cost center.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document