OBIA:220.127.116.11: The COGS Showing Wrong Value In Profilt & Loss -quarterly Report In P&L Subject Area Profitability
Last updated on AUGUST 18, 2017
Applies to:Business Intelligence Applications Consumer - Version 18.104.22.168 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : Oracle Business Intelligence Applications 22.214.171.124
In Financial Analytics
- The COGS showing wrong value in profit & loss -quarterly report in P&L subject area of Profitability dashboard.
- As per the config file, mapped the COA natural accounts in the file file_group_acct_codes_ora.csv.
- Based on the grouping the OBIA will show values.
- Whereas looking to filter again with respect to the cost center (another segment of COA) to retrieve COGS.
- As there is no provision to define cost center in the BI config files (file_group_acct_codes_ora.csv),
- what is the best possible way to get the COGS by filtering natural accounts with cost center.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms