Legal Entity is displayed as "Unspecified" in BIApps 11g with EBS Data Source
(Doc ID 2152391.1)
Last updated on MARCH 21, 2019
Applies to:Business Intelligence Applications Consumer - Version 18.104.22.168.1 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
This occurs on a newly installed BIApps 22.214.171.124.1 where the loads ( Full Loads and Incremental Loads) are complete.
On the reports, The Legal Entity columns ( Legal Entity Name and Legal Entity Number) has the below issue:
1. When trying to pull the report on those two columns from the HR , it works fine.
2. When joining this with any other columns, they show the value "unspecified"
Session log was reviewed.
1. The W_INT_ORG_D is joining with the below query with two columns (DATASOURCE_NUM_ID and INTEGRATION_ID)
WHERE LANGUAGE_CODE = 'US') T2530916
2. The above join makes the Legal Entity Name and Number "Unspecified".
3. If we remove the same, we are able to see the Legal Entity Name gets displayed, but not the number.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document