OBIEE 11g: Create Bookmark Links may Loose Drilled Down Columns Unexpectedly
Last updated on AUGUST 31, 2016
Applies to:Business Intelligence Server Enterprise Edition - Version 22.214.171.124.150120 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Creating a bookmark link occasionally loose the content of drilled down column unexpectedly.
The issue may reproduce with the following steps.
1. Create a dashboard page with dashboard prompts and a table view.
2. Navigate to the dashboard page.
3. Drill down some columns in the table view and filter records by the dashboard prompt (ex. Product Type=Biztech).
4. Create a bookmark link.
You see the message "A Bookmark Link suitable for saving or sharing this page has been created. It is shown in the browser's Address Bar." saying that bookmark link has been created.
5. Sign out from OBIEE.
6. Sign in OBIEE and navigate the dashboard page with the bookmark link created on step#4.
7. Add the filter "Per Name Year"=2008 and apply it.
8. Create another bookmark link.
9. Modified the prompt (ex. Brand=Biztech and FunPod) and apply it.
10. Create the other bookmark link.
11. Once the bookmark link is created, some of the drilled down columns may disappear.
At the time of the issue, the following error message is logged in sawlog.
[OBIPS] [ERROR:10]  [saw.subsystem.portal.selections.packaging] [ecid: 69099487042c0f64:-39bfdb50:155b8e2d0dd:-8000-00000000000001d9,0:1] [tid: 1185974016] Assertion failure: pCorresponding != 0 at line 670 of project/webdashboard/dashboardselectionspackaging.cpp[[
Creating bookmark links while drilling down the answer.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms