OBIEE 11g: Analysis Calling Teradata Stored Procedures Do Not Work
Last updated on APRIL 15, 2017
Applies to:Business Intelligence Suite Enterprise Edition - Version 18.104.22.168.131017 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
OBIEE data source database was migrated from DB2 to Teradata.
Steps performed for the migration:
1. Connection Pool changes from DB2 to Teradata.
2. Renamed the DB2 Schema name to Teradata database name.
2. OPAQUE views SQL changes from DB2 to Teradata.
3. Variables SQL replaced with Teradata SQL.
4. Stored Procedures were used in the RPD, Qualifier name changed according to the Teradata database naming in the call statement.
4. Uploaded the Repository (RPD) to test the Analyses.
Result: all the analyses are running fine, except stored procedure related analyses.
Stored Procedure related analyses are returning the following error:
The Stored Procedure is working fine in Teradata.
Call interface: default ODBC3.5 is used.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms