OBIEE 12c: Query Logging Level for User does not Work in OBIEE 188.8.131.52
(Doc ID 2175402.1)
Last updated on MARCH 13, 2019
Applies to:Business Intelligence Suite Enterprise Edition - Version 184.108.40.206.0 to 220.127.116.11.160719 [Release 12g]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Query Logging set up using Oracle BI Administration Tool does not work on 18.104.22.168.x.
- In the Oracle BI Administration Tool, select Manage, then Identity.
- The Identity Manager dialog is displayed.
- Double-click the name of the user for which you want to set the query logging level.
- The User dialog is displayed.
- Set the logging level by clicking the Up or Down arrows next to the Logging Level field.
- Set the logging level to 2.
- Click OK.
- Save and check in the RPD changes.
- Restart the obis1.
- Open Analytics and run an analysis
- Nothing is written to obis1-query.log.
This issue is fixed or does not reproduce on 22.214.171.124.0.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document