Last updated on MAY 19, 2017
Applies to:Business Intelligence Suite Enterprise Edition - Version 184.108.40.206.0 and later
Business Intelligence Server Enterprise Edition - Version 220.127.116.11.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
- You are using OBIEE 12c (18.104.22.168 or later).
Note: This does not apply to versions lower than 22.214.171.124.
- You have downloaded your repository(RPD) from your Service Instance via the datamodel.sh|.cmd or data-model-cmd.sh|.cmd command-line.
- You have made changes to your RPD.
- You have uploaded your RPD via the datamodel.sh|.cmd or data-model-cmd.sh|.cmd command-line.
- After restarting the OBI Server (obisX), the changes you made to the RPD are not visible or missing when you connect with the Administration Tool online or in Analytics.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms