OBIEE 11g: 'VARCHAR' FORMAT COLUMN EXPORTED TO EXCEL AS 'GENERAL' FORMAT IN EXCEL 2007+
(Doc ID 2178564.1)
Last updated on AUGUST 05, 2021
Applies to:Business Intelligence Server Enterprise Edition - Version 188.8.131.52.0 to 184.108.40.206.0 [Release 11g]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : Oracle Business Intelligence Enterprise Edition 220.127.116.11.0
- Exporting a Report in Analytics
- Having an column with varchar format
- Exported the report to Excel 2007+,
- But the column has exported as General format.
- The value in the column is '0000',when it exported to excel and click on the column,it is changing to '0'
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document