Last updated on SEPTEMBER 15, 2017
Applies to:Business Intelligence Server Enterprise Edition - Version 18.104.22.168.0 to 22.214.171.124.0 [Release 11g]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : Oracle Business Intelligence Enterprise Edition 126.96.36.199.0
- Exporting a Report in Analytics
- Having an column with varchar format
- Exported the report to Excel 2007+,
- But the column has exported as General format.
- The value in the column is '0000',when it exported to excel and click on the column,it is changing to '0'
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms