OBIEE 188.8.131.52.0: Summary Report Hides Behind Narrative View When Clicked On Drill Down And Return Link.
(Doc ID 2179761.1)
Last updated on AUGUST 10, 2018
Applies to:Business Intelligence Suite Enterprise Edition - Version 184.108.40.206.0 to 220.127.116.11.0 [Release 12g]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On Oracle Business Intelligence Enterprise Edition (OBIEE) Version 18.104.22.168.0, Analytics
On a dashboard page that has Narrative View and Summary Report, When user clicks on "Drill Down" to navigate to detailed report and then clicks on "Return" link. The summary report hides behind narrative view.
The Issue can be reproduced by following the below steps :
1) Create sample report with Fact and dimension table (example : Products and revenue)
2) Apply navigate to content drill down to product to another report
3) Create narrative view
4) Save it
5) Create new dashboard page
6) Add saved narrative view, summary report to the dashboard page.
7) Navigate to detailed report by clicking on the drill down.
8) Click on the return option to go back to the summary report.
9) The summary report is not visible.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!