OBIEE 11g: When Exporting a Column with Text and Image to Excel 2007+, The Column is Split into 3 Excel Columns
(Doc ID 2180103.1)
Last updated on MARCH 18, 2019
Applies to:Business Intelligence Suite Enterprise Edition - Version 188.8.131.52.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
- You are using OBIEE 11g (184.108.40.206 or later) or OBIEE 12c.
- You have an Analysis or Dashboard that has a Table view.
- A column in the Table view has image and text.
- You have export the Analysis or Dashboard to Excel 2007+.
- When you export to Excel 2007+, the column with text and image is split into 3 Excel columns.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document