Last updated on SEPTEMBER 07, 2017
Applies to:Business Intelligence Applications Consumer - Version 184.108.40.206.1 to 220.127.116.11.2 [Release 11g]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : Oracle Business Intelligence Applications: 11g
- Running BI APPS/ODI Migration
- Identified that ODI Joins lost during Migration
- Smart Export is not extracting the joins for related tables selected for Smart Export.
- Then Smart Import is defaulting to "replace" for the related tables, leading to missing joins.
- ODI either needs to extract the joins for the related tables or default to a merge for the related tables when importing.
- Due to this issue, cannot use ODI smart import/export to a data model
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms