OBIA 7x DAC: Unable To Ping :'Server Name'
Last updated on SEPTEMBER 15, 2017
Applies to:Business Intelligence Applications Consumer - Version 22.214.171.124 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On Oracle Business Intelligence Applications, 7x, version, Data Warehouse Administration Console (DAC)
- There are Scheduled DAC jobs running to load data from Siebel to OBIEE daily.
- Suddenly DAC Server is failing to start loads and receiving mail from DAC server as - "Error while creating Server connections Unable to ping :'PRD_IS', because '' Make sure that the server is up and running"
- But Informatica server is Up and Running and no logs created
- If started manually then DAC loads are running successfully.
- There are no recent changes in the system or any server parameters.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms