OBIEE 11g: Vertical Alignment Setting is Only Valid for the 1st Object in the Dashboard Section
(Doc ID 2189567.1)
Last updated on DECEMBER 26, 2016
Applies to:Business Intelligence Server Enterprise Edition - Version 126.96.36.199.151020 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When you set multiple objects in a dashboard section and selecting "Specific Size" in "Additional Formatting Options" pane of this "Section Properties", the "Vertical Alignment" doesn't work correctly. It is only valid for the 1st object from the top of the dashboard section.
Reproducible steps with Sample Sales Lite:
- Log in to OBIEE with URL [http://hostname:9704/analytics].
- Create a new dashboard page; Add 1 Column and then add 3 Text objects to it.
- Set their Text Property as "text1", "text2", "text3" separately.
- Leave the Column Properties as default.
- Select Section Properties > Format Section
- Set the Vertical Alignment to "Top" specifically; select Specific Size in Additional Formatting Options pane, and then set Height to 100.
- If you check the dashboard, you'll find only 1st Text object is aligned to the top, and the other 2 Text objects are aligned at bottom.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document