OBIEE 11g: Catalog is Blank When Report Combines Subject Areas with Union
(Doc ID 2192870.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 03, 2019
Applies to:Business Intelligence Server Enterprise Edition - Version 18.104.22.168.2 BP1 to 22.214.171.124.160719 [Release 11g]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When you have union in your report, then catalog and subject area is not visible in edit mode.
The steps to reproduce:
1. Create new analysis selecting the column from subject area "Sample Sales Lite".
2. Add the new subject area by selection the option "Combine result based on union, intersection and different operators".
3. Select the column from other subject area "Sample Targets Lite" & set the Union in Set operations.
4. Click on the Results tab, results returns.
5. Save the report.
6. Go to catalog and edit the report again.
Now the Folders in Catalog section and columns in the subject area section are not listed. It's a blank.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document