Last updated on DECEMBER 25, 2016
Applies to:Business Intelligence Server Enterprise Edition - Version 18.104.22.168.2 BP1 to 22.214.171.124.160719 [Release 11g]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When you have union in your report, then catalog and subject area is not visible in edit mode.
The steps to reproduce:
1. Create new analysis selecting the column from subject area "Sample Sales Lite".
2. Add the new subject area by selection the option "Combine result based on union, intersection and different operators".
3. Select the column from other subject area "Sample Targets Lite" & set the Union in Set operations.
4. Click on the Results tab, results returns.
5. Save the report.
6. Go to catalog and edit the report again.
Now the Folders in Catalog section and columns in the subject area section are not listed. It's a blank.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms