OBIEE11g: Selection Drill Up on Member Outside Essbase Hierarchy may Loose Column Values
Last updated on MAY 30, 2017
Applies to:Business Intelligence Server Enterprise Edition - Version 22.214.171.124.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Selection drill up on member outside Essbase Hierarchy may loose column values.
No errors; Clicking sort icon (triangle) next to the header column can continue the analysis of data.
The issue reproduced with Product Version: BIEE 126.96.36.199.160419, Essbase 188.8.131.52.
STEPS TO REPRODUCE (*)
1. Create an analysis using Sample.Basic.
- Measures - Default
2. Navigate to "Analysis Properties" > "Data" tab
Check "Parent values after children" under the "Hierarchy Display".
3. Drill down "Product" hierarchy; drill down "100" to "100-10." Press "Get more rows".
4. Go to the bottom of the answer and drill up "Product."
5. You can see only the Column Name; and Column Values have gone.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms