OBIEE11g: Results Not Returned as Expected When Bins has been Updated
Last updated on NOVEMBER 15, 2016
Applies to:Business Intelligence Suite Enterprise Edition - Version 18.104.22.168.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
The analysis which has a bin column and a bin filter may have a wrong result.
The issue reproduced when the value of Bin columns added to modify the value of Bin columns.
- Create analysis with column "Products"."Product Type" and set Bins as following:
- Select column "Products"."Product Type" and Add filter as following.
- Go to Results tab and check the result. It works as expected.
- Go back to Criteria. Edit column formula in Bins tab, Click "add bin" to add another entry and then save it.
- Go to results tab to check the result. The update of Bin is not applied.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms