Last updated on FEBRUARY 12, 2017
Applies to:Business Intelligence Server Enterprise Edition - Version 18.104.22.168.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Upon a successful upgrade to Oracle Business Intelligence Enterprise Edition (OBIEE) 22.214.171.124.x ,
- While executing validaterpd utility, No errors are reported.
- Then the RPD was regenerated using biserverxmlgen and biserverxmlexec in OBIEE 126.96.36.199.
- Now when validaterpd utility is executed on the regenerated rpd, many errors are reported.
- This was not observed back in 188.8.131.52.x
- The error may look something similar to:  Logical column '<logical column name>' has no physical data source mapping.
Upgrade from 184.108.40.206.x to 220.127.116.11.x
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms