Web Analysis: Member Specified In A Personal Variable Remains In Combo Box Even After It Is Removed From Personal Variable
(Doc ID 2197326.1)
Last updated on MARCH 15, 2019
Applies to:Hyperion BI+ - Version 220.127.116.11.500 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When a combo box includes a personal variable, a member specified in the personal variable remains in the combo box even after it is removed from the combo box. This problem occurs in 18.104.22.168.500 and 22.214.171.124. This cannot be reproduced in 9.2.1 and 126.96.36.199.
The following is an example:
1) Create a personal variable named pv_market and specify New York as its member.
2) Create a combo box that includes pv_market and select pv_market as a default.
3) This is how the combo box looks like:
4) Close the Web Analysis document and change the member specified in personal Variable from New York to Texas.
5) Open the Web Analysis document again. You will find that New York remains in the combo box though it is removed.
6) Switch to Document Designer and double click the combo box to edit. You will find that you cannot remove New York.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document