OBIA 11g: Student Information Analytics Reports Showing Zero Records in W_SIA_SF_TRAN_DTL_F ACAD_PROG_WID for The Students Joined Late
(Doc ID 2197450.1)
Last updated on DECEMBER 18, 2019
Applies to:Business Intelligence Applications Consumer - Version 188.8.131.52.1 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On Oracle Business Intelligence Applications Consumer 184.108.40.206.1 version,
- The following issue observed: When the students start late (e.g. term starts 01/Jan, but the students join only on 01/Feb), all the transactions (Charges and FIN AID) between 01/Jan and 01/Feb are being set to 'ZERO'
- In the following table - W_SIA_SF_TRAN_DTL_F, could see the column shows 'ZERO' records [ACAD_PROG_WID = 0].
- But the transactions happened between the dates and records are received.
- This can be verified by running the following query--> ACAD_PROG.EFFDT> SQ_TERM_BEGIN_DT.TERM_BEGIN_DT.
- OBIA Version: 220.127.116.11.1
- Source System and its Version: PeopleSoft 9.0
- Modules Implemented: Student Information Analytics
- Adapter - SDE_PSFT_90_Adaptor
- Interface - SDE_PSFT_SIATransactionDetailsFact
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document