OBIEE 11g: When Trying to Duplicate Pivot Table with Graph, Duplicated View Loose Horizontal Axis Labels and Legend
Last updated on JANUARY 05, 2017
Applies to:Business Intelligence Server Enterprise Edition - Version 220.127.116.11.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When trying to duplicate a pivot table with graph, duplicated view loose horizontal axis labels and legend.
In order to reproduce the issue, create a basic report using Sample Sales Lite.
1. Create New Analysis.
2. Add columns: Products.Brand，Base Facts.Revenue，Base Facts.Billed Quantity.
3. Create new view - Pivot.
4. Edit pivot: Click on Graph Pivoted Results.
5. Select Position as 'Graph Only' ,then Click 'Done' to return to the compound view
6. Copy the pivot view by selecting 'Pivot Table' from 'View' in the bottom left corner, then click 'Duplicate View' from the same section.
7. Click on 'Add view' in Pivot Table:2; Values on the horizontal axis and legend are missing.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms