OBIEE 11g/12c: Two Different Axis Scale Come Out When Zoom-in the Line-Bar Graph
(Doc ID 2207943.1)
Last updated on APRIL 14, 2020
Applies to:Business Intelligence Server Enterprise Edition - Version 220.127.116.11.0 to 18.104.22.168.0 [Release 11g to 12c]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Viewing the Line-Bar chart and zoom-in; you can see two different axis scale for the Vertical Axis1 and the Vertical Axis2.
- In Analysis, create a simple report with two measures and add a Line-Bar graph view.
- In graph properties set 'Enable for Vertical Axis' to ON so as to change the zoom-in or zoom-out
- View the graph and zoom-in; you can see that axis scale of the Vertical Axis1 does not match with Vertical Axis2.
- And the axis scale of the Vertical Axis2 is displayed on the graph.
You can reproduces the phenomenon with SampleAppLite.rpd.; Reproducible step:
1) Create a report with three columns including two measure columns, for example,
Per Name Year
2) In 'Results' tab,add Line-Bar graph view.
3) Edit graph properties set 'Enable for Vertical Axis' to ON. Save it.
4) When zoom in, there are two issue:
1. There are two axis scales; one for the Vertical Axis1 and the other for the Vertical Axis2. Scale of the Vertical Axis1 does not match with Vertical Axis2
2. the axis scale of the Vertical Axis2 is lined on top of the graph.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document