Last updated on DECEMBER 01, 2016
Applies to:Business Intelligence Server Enterprise Edition - Version 220.127.116.11.0 to 18.104.22.168.0 [Release 11g to 12c]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Viewing the Line-Bar chart and zoom-in; you can see two different axis scale for the Vertical Axis1 and the Vertical Axis2.
- In Analysis, create a simple report with two measures and add a Line-Bar graph view.
- In graph properties set 'Enable for Vertical Axis' to ON so as to change the zoom-in or zoom-out
- View the graph and zoom-in; you can see that axis scale of the Vertical Axis1 does not match with Vertical Axis2.
- And the axis scale of the Vertical Axis2 is displayed on the graph.
You can reproduces the phenomenon with SampleAppLite.rpd.; Reproducible step:
1) Create a report with three columns including two measure columns, for example,
Per Name Year
2) In 'Results' tab,add Line-Bar graph view.
3) Edit graph properties set 'Enable for Vertical Axis' to ON. Save it.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms