OBIEE11g:The Size of the Graph Data Symbols Changed with Canvas Height
Last updated on DECEMBER 01, 2016
Applies to:Business Intelligence Suite Enterprise Edition - Version 188.8.131.52.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
The size of the graph data symbols differs depending on the size of the Canvas Height:
Issue could be reproduced with following steps:
- Create an analysis with column ["Time"."Per Name Year"],["Offices"."Company"],["Base Facts"."Revenue"].
- Add Graph --> Line for analysis.
- Edit [Graph Properties] for line graph.Goto [style]tab.Click [Style and Conditional Formatting] for Graph data.
- Add and set type and color for data Symbol.
- And then In tab [General] of graph properties, increase the [Canvas Height] to 1000.
- You will find that the size of the graph data symbols will be changed with [Canvas Height].
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms