Last updated on JULY 17, 2017
Applies to:Business Intelligence Suite Enterprise Edition - Version 18.104.22.168.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On 12.2.1.x version of Oracle Business Intelligence Enterprise Edition (OBIEE) Analytics, the below scenario is noticed:
- Exporting a dashboard to PDF (from Print > Printable PDF) or Excel (from 'Export >Current dashboard page') using the page options is not exporting complete rows when the number of rows are greater than 500 rows.
- It is noticed that only around 273 rows are getting exported.
- Increasing the value of the parameter - <DefaultRowsDisplayedInDownload> (for example, to 500000) in the instanceconfig.xml file also doesn't help.
- On opening the embedded analysis and exporting it to Excel/PDF, exports all rows.
- On adding the 'Export' ink in the dashboard, and using that option to export, it export all the rows in the dashboard.
It is expected that all the available rows should be downloaded/exported on using the page options, from the Dashboard page.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms