OBIEE 12C - Exporting a Dashboard To PDF or Excel Using The Page Options In The Dashboard Page Is Not Exporting Complete Rows
(Doc ID 2209120.1)
Last updated on JUNE 15, 2020
Applies to:Business Intelligence Suite Enterprise Edition - Version 22.214.171.124.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On 12.2.1.x version of Oracle Business Intelligence Enterprise Edition (OBIEE) Analytics, the below scenario is noticed:
- Exporting a dashboard to PDF (from Print > Printable PDF) or Excel (from 'Export >Current dashboard page') using the page options is not exporting complete rows when the number of rows are greater than 500 rows.
- It is noticed that only around 273 rows are getting exported.
- Increasing the value of the parameter - <DefaultRowsDisplayedInDownload> (for example, to 500000) in the instanceconfig.xml file also doesn't help.
- On opening the embedded analysis and exporting it to Excel/PDF, exports all rows.
- On adding the 'Export' ink in the dashboard, and using that option to export, it export all the rows in the dashboard.
It is expected that all the available rows should be downloaded/exported on using the page options, from the Dashboard page.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document