OBIEE 12c: Data Visualization (/va) Fails To Load In A Load Balanced | SSL | SSO Environment
(Doc ID 2216708.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 03, 2019
Applies to:Business Intelligence Suite Enterprise Edition - Version 184.108.40.206.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Load balancer (SSL) termination|offloading) > OHS (non-ssl) > Weblogic (non-ssl) > OBIEE 12c ||redirect for authentication|| Oracle Access Manager (OAM) (SSL) || redirect back to application || OHS (non-ssl) > Weblogic (non-ssl) > OBIEE 12c
You may be following this Support note as a guide:
Document 2097038.1 - How To Configure OBIEE 12c with Oracle Access Manager (OAM) SSO using OHS 12c WebGates
- Accessing OBIEE (/analytics) and (/va) via Weblogic URL:port
- Accessing OBIEE (/analytics) and (/va) via OHS URL:port
- Accessing OBIEE (/analytics) via load balancer URL
- Accessing OBIEE (/analytics) and (/va) via loadbalancer URL with HTTPs redirect disabled
What does not work:
- Navigating to https://loadbalancer.domain/analytics > authenticating via OAM > clicking on Visual Analyzer Projects or 'New Homepage', then Visual Analyzer hangs with a blank screen or returns the following error:
- Navigating to https://loadbalancer.domain/va > authenticating via OAM > hangs with a blank screen.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document