Unable To Map Source Domains To Target Domains For Specific Set Of Domain Codes In OBIA 126.96.36.199.2
(Doc ID 2221373.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 14, 2019
Applies to:Business Intelligence Applications Consumer - Version 188.8.131.52.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Implementing OBIA 184.108.40.206.2 as a fresh install and while doing the functional configuration in BIACM, noticed that there are a few Domain Mappings missing from what is seen in an existing OBIA 220.127.116.11.1 install.
The following are the domain codes no longer seen as available for doing the respective domain member mappings:
Checking in an existing 18.104.22.168.1 environment it can be seen these Domains map to Target Domains as shown below:
- FS_ACTIVITY_CLASS --> W_ACTIVITY_CATEGORY
- SR_RESOLUTION --> W_ACTIVITY_RESOLUTION
- FIN_XACT_SUBSTATUS --> W_STATUS
- ZCA_AGREEMENT_STATUS --> W_AGREE_STATUS
- ZCA_AGREEMENT_TYPE --> W_AGREEMENT_TYPE
- ZCA_ASSET_STATUS --> W_ASSET_STATUS
- FIN_XACT_SUBSTATUS --> W_POSTED_STATUS
- SR_AREA --> W_SR_AREA
Are these no longer used or is there a bug in the configuration that seeds the Domain Mappings in OBIA 22.214.171.124.2?
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document