Last updated on AUGUST 29, 2017
Applies to:Business Intelligence Applications Consumer - Version 184.108.40.206.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Implementing OBIA 220.127.116.11.2 as a fresh install and while doing the functional configuration in BIACM, noticed that there are a few Domain Mappings missing from what is seen in an existing OBIA 18.104.22.168.1 install.
The following are the domain codes no longer seen as available for doing the respective domain member mappings:
Checking in an existing 22.214.171.124.1 environment it can be seen these Domains map to Target Domains as shown below:
- FS_ACTIVITY_CLASS --> W_ACTIVITY_CATEGORY
- SR_RESOLUTION --> W_ACTIVITY_RESOLUTION
- FIN_XACT_SUBSTATUS --> W_STATUS
- ZCA_AGREEMENT_STATUS --> W_AGREE_STATUS
- ZCA_AGREEMENT_TYPE --> W_AGREEMENT_TYPE
- ZCA_ASSET_STATUS --> W_ASSET_STATUS
- FIN_XACT_SUBSTATUS --> W_POSTED_STATUS
- SR_AREA --> W_SR_AREA
Are these no longer used or is there a bug in the configuration that seeds the Domain Mappings in OBIA 126.96.36.199.2?
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms