BDD 1.2.2 : Unable to delete Avro file from HDFS
(Doc ID 2223770.1)
Last updated on MARCH 26, 2020
Applies to:Oracle Big Data Discovery - Version 22.214.171.124.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On Oracle Big Data Discovery (BDD) 1.2.2,
- User creates a Dataset using File Upload in BDD studio
- The file gets processed by Studio and ultimately converted into an Avro (.avro) file
- This file is then used as the backing file for creating a Hive table.
- This Hive table is then processed using Data Processing to create the Dataset.
- When this Dataset gets deleted, the corresponding Avro file and Hive table are not deleted from HDFS
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document