Cannot Select POV Parameters for a Taskflow Action for Hyperion Financial Management when using Internet Explorer 11
Last updated on JANUARY 18, 2017
Applies to:Hyperion Financial Management - Version 188.8.131.52.000 to 184.108.40.206.103 [Release 11.1]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Steps to reproduce
Use IE11 and Logon to
- Login to Workspace
- Go to Navigate->Administration->Consolidation Administration
- Expand "TaskFlows" and double click "Manage"
- Under "TaskFlow Listing Summary",click "new"
- For "Define Taskflow" screen. Give "Test" and "Test" for "Name" and Application" and submit
- In the next screen you need give "username" and "password" and click on "processing" tab
- Here choose an existing HFM application
- Choose the action "allocate" and below you can see the pov selection.
- Click "edit" which will launch member selector (takes sometime to launch)
- Just press "ok" on right side bottom. You will see blank page.
This works with Firefox.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms