OBIEE 11g/12c : In A Compound Layout Having Table And Graph, On Graph Drill Down the Layout Shows Only Graph.
(Doc ID 2224430.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 15, 2019
Applies to:Business Intelligence Server Enterprise Edition - Version 188.8.131.52.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On Oracle Business Intelligence Enterprise Edition (OBIEE) Version 184.108.40.206.0, Analytics
A Compound Layout that has table and graph, when clicked on drill down the layout shows only graph. The table is not visible.
The Issue can be reproduced by following the below steps :
1) Create new analysis with couple of dimensions and a fact.
2) Create bar vertical graph display, add both graph and table to the compound view
3) Save and Create one dashboard prompt
4) Create one dashboard and add both prompt and report (table/graph)
5) Go to Dashboard report and select properties to show only graph
6) Click on the graph to drill down. The compound layout displays only graph instead of both graph and report
Upgraded from OBIEE 220.127.116.11.0 to 18.104.22.168.0
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document