OBIEE 12c : 403 Error When Doing SAML 2.0 SSO For Authentication And External Oracle Database For Authorization
(Doc ID 2226376.1)
Last updated on MAY 25, 2018
Applies to:Business Intelligence Suite Enterprise Edition - Version 126.96.36.199.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
OBIEE Version 188.8.131.52 :
Trying to setup SAML 2.0 SSO for authentication and oracle database for authorization in OBIEE 12c. The database has users and groups defined.
The following is what happens when trying to access OBIEE 12c site :
1) Launch http://<server>:<port>/analytics
2) Its correctly re-directed to your custom SAML 2.0 SSO page where you enter credentials
3) Then it redirects to http://<server>:<port>/saml2/sp/acs/post where the HTTP 403 error is received
The following docs have been followed for steps :
- OBIEE 11g: Configuring Oracle Business Intelligence Enterprise Edition to act as a SAML 2.0 Service Provider for SSO (Doc ID 1350125.1)
- http://docs.oracle.com/middleware/12212/biee/BIESC/GUID-30F09EE4-A2DE-443D-BF24-CC401B6E13FD.htm#BIESC6128 (for the external database authorization).
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!