OBIEE 12c : Configuring SAML 2.0 SSO For Authentication And External Oracle Database For Authorization Fails With 403 Error
(Doc ID 2226376.1)
Last updated on JULY 21, 2020
Applies to:Business Intelligence Suite Enterprise Edition - Version 188.8.131.52.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Trying to setup SAML 2.0 SSO for authentication and oracle database for authorization in OBIEE 12c. The database has users and groups defined.
The following is what happens when trying to access OBIEE 12c site :
1) Launch http://<server>:<port>/analytics
2) Its correctly re-directed to your custom SAML 2.0 SSO page where you enter credentials
3) Then it redirects to http://<server>:<port>/saml2/sp/acs/post where the HTTP 403 error is received
The following docs have been followed for steps :
- OBIEE 11g: Configuring Oracle Business Intelligence Enterprise Edition to act as a SAML 2.0 Service Provider for SSO (Doc ID 1350125.1)
- Configuring LDAP as the Authentication Provider and Storing Groups in a Database (for the external database authorization).
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document