Provisioning And Security Issue With OBIEE Integrated Essbase, User Able to See All Essbase Applications.
(Doc ID 2230100.1)
Last updated on MAY 31, 2018
Applies to:Hyperion Essbase - Version 126.96.36.199.012 and later
Business Intelligence Suite Enterprise Edition - Version 188.8.131.52.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Oracle Platform Security Services (OPSS) user with Read Access to a Single Essbase application is able to see all other applications on the Essbase server from both the Essbase Administration Services console and Smart View.
Steps to reproduce:
1. Login to WebLogic Console
2. Create a Test User and Create a Group.
3. Assign the User to the Group.
4. In Enterprise Manager Console, Provision the Group with read access for one particular Essbase Application.
5. Login to EAS console or Smart View with the Test user. All the applications are seen.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!