OBIEE 12c - Logging into Analytics Displays Error - "You Are Not Currently Signed Into Oracle BI Server"
Last updated on JUNE 20, 2017
Applies to:Business Intelligence Server Enterprise Edition - Version 188.8.131.52.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On Oracle Business Intelligence Enterprise Edition (OBIEE) 12c version,
- Fresh installation of 12c
- Migration was done from 11g to 12c using migration-tool.sh
- 11g environment had SSO configured, whereas 12c is a new non-SSO environment.
- Multiple authentication providers are configured
- All services are up and running
- When logging into Analytics, the following error is displayed -:
You are not currently signed in to the Oracle BI Server.
If you have already signed in, your connection might have timed out, or a communications or server error may have occurred.
To sign in again, click here. If the problem persists, please contact the site's administrator.
- Login to EM and Console have no issues.
Migration/Upgrade to 12c using 11g
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms