OBIA 11g: ORA-03106: Fatal Two-ask Communication Protocol Error
(Doc ID 2234976.1)
Last updated on OCTOBER 12, 2018
Applies to:Business Intelligence Applications Consumer - Version 188.8.131.52.1 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On :Oracle Business Intelligence Application
- OBIA 184.108.40.206.1 (Financial Analytics) on Oracle Database 12c Enterprise Edition Release 220.127.116.11.0 - 64bit Production
- OBIEE 18.104.22.168.160719
- Oracle Fusion Accounting Hub (FAH) 11.1.8 on Oracle Database 11g Enterprise Edition Release 22.214.171.124.0 - 64bit Production
- After enabling the subject area's for OTBI in OBIA 126.96.36.199.1 environment, getting a database error very often.
- For some time the connection is working, but after a while this error message pops up: "ORA-03106: fatal two-task communication protocol error"
- When this error is displayed Users no longer able to execute any (real-time) query and need to restart the complete OBIA server.
- Also Users no longer able to execute a data load when this error occurs, because the same error message pops up during the data load.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document