OBIEE 12c : Scroll Bar points to the Top Of The Results When Dragged to the Bottom
Last updated on MARCH 03, 2017
Applies to:Business Intelligence Server Enterprise Edition - Version 22.214.171.124.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On Oracle Business Intelligence Enterprise Edition (OBIEE), 126.96.36.199.0 version
On OBIEE 12c Dashboards,
- Dashboard is created with section condition
- When viewing results, dragging the Scroll bar down does not work
- Scroll bar again points to the top of the results, even when Dragged till the end of the results.
- The expected behavior is when Scroll bar is dragged till the end of the results it should populate more Results instead of Pointing back to the top
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps :
1) Create a Dashboard with section condition
2) Run the dashboard and Scroll down the table using the scroll bar.
3) Observe that it retrieves data and displays the scrolled-to position momentarily but then jumps back to the first record.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms